Mountain Bike Racing in the La Ventana Classic
La Ventana is a Mtn Bikers Paradise – Loaded with ocean view desert trails that vary from fireroads to aggressive single track – this desert riding mecca offers something for riders of all skill levels.
The La Ventana Classic will have 3 days of racing for mtn bikers with one race a day
Races will start and finish at the Hotsprings Beach event site
- Jan 16 Registration and Welcome Party at Palapas Ventana 7pm
- Friday Jan 19 MTB GO SLOW RACE starts at 1pm - COSTUMES REQUIRED
- Sat Jan 20 MTB ENDURO RACE starts at 10 am
- Sun Jan 21 MTB 10K Race starts at 10 am followed by the GO SLOW RACE finals at noon!!
- trophies plus $500 usd of Draw Prizes awarded by lottery at 7pm Sunday Jan 21 at awards party at Dalaneys
Here is the Strava map. You can find the segment on Strava as La Ventana Classic Enduro.
Here is the Relive playback. https://www.relive.cc/view/
How to Register
Sign up as a pure Mtn Bike racer or asa multisport guru—Kite, SUP, MTB!!! repeat!!
The La Ventana Classic has it all
MTB stand alone entries are 60 usd - you can register here and are allowed to enter all races
or show up on race day and sign up on site for an additional $5 usd
Local kids under 16 are just 300 pesos to enter
Want to enter the SLOW RACE only? -- 20 usd
There will be cash Draw Prizes equivalent to $10 usd per entrant awarded by lottery at 4pm at the event site on sunday Jan 21 - anyone can win - must be present!!
Get yer MTB at the LVC